Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut a little above my shoulders, should i? is short hair in? and finally, if you could, can show some pics of people with this style (it would also help if they had bangs that could look like layers, my mom hates bangs and I'm hopeing to trick her, lol)?



I'm on the left:



http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/...



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

i like you hair long i thing you'd look weird with short hair. i'm also thinking about cutting my hair but my mom says that that i'd look really weird with it short. she started getting hers put in a short style a few months ago and she lookks great. i think that you have the same face shape as me so keep yor long hair , get a trim if that would make you feel better.



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

I actually like your long hair. I keep mine short though. I would get it thin at bottom and have a chin length.



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

keep it-your hot btw! lol



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

I think you should grow your hair LONGER. lol. but maybe you could like get it layered, with like bangs over one eye.



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

here is an idea



http://beauty.about.com/library/bllsofti...



Thinking of cutting my hair...? (pic included)?

How will you ever get your hair below your shoulders if you keep cutting it?... In that pic, your hair is kind of messy. Bangs look a little neater. Go ahead and cut your bangs. Tell your mom I said it would be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment