Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

ok i got my hair cut to my sholders and got it layered!!! everyone says it loooks good but i dont know!!



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

if you dont think it suits you then play around with color and streak it to give it some effect and wait for it to grow back. Luckily it aint a tattoo :-)



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

definetly hot.



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

Its Hot. Depends on how short and the shape of your face



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

Layered is beautiful!!!



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

id defo say hot



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

Well, we don't know your color of hair, your facial, your length, and stuff. So we can't really picture it. But Layers are HOT!



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

yeah its definetly hot. my syle has layers i mean lot of them and i love it. just give it sometime to settle. at first i didnt like the way it stayed but now its just great



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

yes....definitely really HOT....



my hair is in layers...and i look pretty cool in that....



it looks gr8 if u have a bit curly hair or wavy hair...



straight hair doesn't give very nice look........



it might be looking cool if u have a curly hair



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

i always get my hair cut in layers its cute



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

I think hot. I see less of it regularly, but that's nice about it. You also get texture.



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

Hot! Mine is cut in layers with brown highlights. I love it and so does my boyfriend.



~Candice~



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

Layers are great, so listen to the people that gave you their opinions! I never wear my hair in a blunt cut; it's always layered. Because it just looks better and you don't need as much styling to make it look good.



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

hawttt



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

very hot and sexy



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

It is totally hot. Well on most people. But it should look great.



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

I have long hair with long layers in them and it looks great.



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

that is how i was planning on gettin my hair cut....it is definately HOT!!! LOL!



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

i bet ur hair is super pretty, i got my hair cut like that too!



but if it doesnt suit you, just know that it will grow back, but i personally think that layers r hott rite now!



hope ii helped!



Cutting ur hair in layers!!!?? hot or not!!!???

I think it's hot to me. I have layers and I think it is different. I like layers. But now I think I'm going to grow my hair and then get long layers. So layers look good on anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment