Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

Im getting my hair cut shoulder length around june 4th. and i really need help on what hairstyles you can do with shoulderlength hair. really so far people tell me ponytails , but really i need more than that!



so if you could tell me some ideas it would be nice!



i have brownish-gold hair about elbow length long , and i really want a change! i have green eyes. and my face i sorta bettween heart shaped and oval shaped.



PLEASE HELP ME!



if you need any more deatials tell me!



NEED ANSWERS ASAP!!!!!!



if you could include a picture of a hairstyle that would be so amazing!!!!



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

hmmm...maybe get your hair shoulder length, get it layered, add any kind of bangs and try lots of new!!! remember that new is good!



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

my hair is shoulder is length and i have layers and side swept bangs. you can do poofs half up hal down pig tails and flipping it out with layers look really cut and when ever you like poke straighten it. hope it works out



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

is your hair naturally wavy,curly or straight?



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

ok dont worry i can really help, this is sorta easy!! well all u have to do is maybe for ur head i think LAYERS would be really nice and if not that then maybe just dont get ur hair cut so short maybe a little below ur elbows will also work good as well. but i need to know is ur hair straight or curly?



just look at these and u decide!! HAVE FUN!! :)



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

get it layered and it will be cute you can curl the layers under



and if you get it layered where you can curl it out .



you can get it cut one length and just curl the end out or under.



you could straighten it if it is a bit wavy



If I was you I would make it a little longer so it can still go back into a pony tail. If you get to many layers then the front wont be able to get pulled back. Just remember shorter is cooler and your head will feel so much lighter



Im thinking of cutting my hair, can you help?

that happenned to me too...and i think that that was a pretty big mistake...but just saying...i was kind of confortable....Just telling you, there are not many easy hairstyles you can do with short hair. but what i did was tie the hair to a side, or to the back, and put a cute accesory on or aound it. Also, you can do a bun, with cute accesories in it. There is also the usual one, were you pull some of the hair in the middle, and just clip it with a clip, like a mow-hock...sort of. Also, just pull some of the hair from the sides, and clip in the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment