Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

my hairs only a few inches past my shoulders. it's damaged [i perm it and recently dyed it twice]



http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/...



this is what i think i want to cutt my hair like..



http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/...



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

i think it would look really cute on you, but is your hair really frizzy and uncontrollable? if it is, and you cut your hair like that, you would probably have to get another perm, which would damage your hair even more =/ its your decision, but if you want to know the answer to your question, then yes, i think it would look good on you. idk about the condition your hair will be in after though?



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

Oh, that would be cute



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

CUTE! It will look great!



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

i think it would look really nice:)



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

I think it will look nice.



Go for it !



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

the second one is cute but in the first pic u cant even see ur hair



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

i like the haircut A LOT..i think it would look very nice on you but since you're hair is frizzy and such..you'll have to prob get some work done on your hair which might ruin it more...so i guess try to get some all-natural products which will help your hair =]



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

go for it



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

it would look supercute !!!!!!! go for it!!!!!



Thinking about cutting my hair.. [pics included]?

I dunno about that hairstyle but I think bangs would be very nice on you. Have you ever thought about getting hair sewn in? That way your hair will be braided underneath, getting healthier and you can use as much heat on the weave and get whatever color you want. A lot of people don't like weave so that's just a suggestion. Definitely bangs though



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment