Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

My hair is now down to my waist and I dont want it to be short. I was going to get it trimmed and bangs but I am not sure which kind of bang to get. Recently I had a side bang so I wanted something different, but yet stylish for 8th grade. Please help! Thank you!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Go for a medium length for your hair and get it layered.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Be diff. and Shave it!!!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

think.....britney spears



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Get it cut to about your shoulders, maybe a little longer, and layered up to your chin. Really cute!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

go above the shoulder, long hair is so Brady Bunch Marcia



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

No Britney impersonations please!!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

shave your head and have a mohawk



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

whatever you do dont shave your head. try banger bangs like the hannah montana wig has. that would look cute.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

have you seen Rihanna's Umbrella video. get a bob like that i think that is the cutest thing ever.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Try this web site, these styles look cute!



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Teen_Hair_Sty...



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Shorten it to the middle of your back, then layer it...with a "point cut"....



this way you can pin it up with a clip or scrunchy and get a good look or you can leave it lay...and it will still look nice..



you can do all kinds of hair do's with it...up or down



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

donate your hair to locks of love. side bangs are still in. ask your stylist what they think.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

See if you can have your hair donated to those that make wigs for cancer patients. That would be a great thing to do, ask your hair stylist how to do that. Good luck on your style choice.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

the cutest hair cut is like rhiannas! it is the hottest thing around its so cute!!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

have your hair layered.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Hmm, I have long hair myself, and was bent on cutting it for a while, until I realized how pretty it really was, and how much I could do with it. However, if you still wish to cut your hair, I suggest you take off a few inches, as many as you are comfortable with. Long layers look nice, and frame your face. If you want bangs, you could try just normal flat ones in the front, or curl them up at the front to add depth. Good luck with your new style!



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

if you go short make it shorter in the back than in the front.



shorten the back of your hair and as it moves forword it gets longer and longer. im sure it looks greats on you. good luck



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

get it cut to about your bra strap so it wont be a big difference in length and maybe ask you hair stylist to have the bang graze your eyelashes



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Dont shave it get it cut to about where ur ribbs r and get it layered around ur face!!!!!!!!!! Wish u the best!!!!!!!!!!! o but dont get bangs



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

My hair has always been long my entire life. When I was younger my dad never allowed me or my sister to cut our hair (bad hair cut when I was a toddler). So when I graduated high school, in spite of my dad, I chopped it off in a cute bob...long story shot, I HATED IT!! I realize now that I'll always love my hair longer. So, don't take any suggestions to cut it all off. What I have now and love is hair down to the end of my shoulder blades with long layers and angles around the face. Don't do bangs...they never look quite right. Angles will accentuate your face and you can curl them in toward your face just like bangs. Try it, and I promise you'll never have a better haircut. It's very easy to maintain.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

Bangs might be cute for a change,you could curl them back or forward for different looks. If you decide to really shorten your hair,check out the site I've listed.They look for donations of hair to help sick kids that have lost theirs.Just remember,if you're genetically able to grow very long hair,once you get it cut-it's always going to grow long again.



I am cutting my hair. Any suggestions?

these but longer: http://celebrity.hairresources.net/LongH...



http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/i...



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/d/f/asia...



http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht...



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment