Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair growth? and hair cutting ?

is there away to make my hair grow faster then normal? some people say birth control i dont really want to do that i have 3 months until my wedding i need my hair to grow its good to have long hair in my coulter what can i do ?



and also if i trim my hair a half an inch this month will it grow 2 inchs next month ? does that make it grow faster



Hair growth? and hair cutting ?

the only real way of getting your hair to grow fast is to cut it just a little. this gets rid of the damaged ends and helps the hair grow out more. excercise also helps, it increases the circulation of blood to the head and makes the hair healthier. you can also try flipping your head upside down and brushing it from roots to tip with a Boar's Bristle brush. lastly, massage your scalp daily with your fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment