Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

has anyone who has always had long hair.. cut it off and felt great after doing it .. im going natural ..so after 7 months of new growth i took some scissors and got to chopping and felt so free!!! and ive been getting alot more compliments ever since ....



Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

You should go to beauty school if you like to cut hair....I do it for a living and I love it !!!!!!



Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

I donated my hair to Locks for Love (they make wigs for cancer patients). I felt good doing that.



Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

i aint done it yet,



good luck



Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

I chop my hair up to my shoulders every January. It feels SO good to get rid of that scraggly growth! If I go any shorter than that, though, I look like a boy.



Cutting off processed hair ? doesnt it feel good ?

When I did it a couple years ago, I felt awesome! It felt so great! I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.



(I also had a wonderful stylist who knew what she was doing! That also helps!)



I'm growing it out now.. planning on donating it to Locks of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment