Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

umm i just recently had a question on getting scene hair



but i decided against it because if its going outta style i dont want it....



but here is a pic of me...



http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii259...



open to anything if you could put a picture it would realy help meee



thank youu=P



oh i cant do anything with dying it though=[



Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

i think oyu would lok good like a blonde. but or a brunette. but not both. get it cut a little longer that ur shoulders.



Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

Don't cut your hair. Most guys love long hair.



Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

Your hair looks fairly thin. I would get long layers throughout and make it very choppy so it gives you some attitude but isn't too scene. And I would cut it two inches or so.



Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

hmmm its really pretty=]] i would sugust getting it cut to about 2in below ur shoulder and layers, not long layers though. i think your hair would look good with regular layers



xxhope it helpedxx



%26amp;hearts



Cutting my hair...PLEASE helppppp me?

Don't do anything to it, your hair looks great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment