Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can you bring a lawsuit against a hair cutting business if they cut your skin and make you bleed?

My husband took my son to Supercuts and the person that cut his hair also cut my son and left him bleeding right behind his ear. Now my husband didn't notice it. He just quickly glanced at his hair from the front and paid the lady and even tipped her and then they came home. Once they got home I ofcourse inspected his haircut, (just as any mother would) and was upset to see that he had a glob of blood that was beginning to crust right behind his ear. It was only obvious she had cut him with the clippers. My son is very bashful. As a matter of fact he is the type of person who gets very quiet when he gets hurt. He keeps it to himself. So I'm really not surprised that he didn't say anything while they were still there. I just couldn't believe that she never mentioned it at all. She even took a tip. I would have expected her to have let my husband know so that it could be cleaned and tended to right away. How many others has she cut with those clippers? What about aids? Can I sue?



Can you bring a lawsuit against a hair cutting business if they cut your skin and make you bleed?

Oh, hell.



It happens all the time, and your kid will be fine if you don't scare him to death. All barber tools are sterilized every time they're used.



You can certainly sue: people do it all the time, for reasons even dumber than this. But just what would you gain? The poor lady's wages for two weeks?



If I was the judge in the case, I'd throw it out just to spare you and your family the embarrassment.



Can you bring a lawsuit against a hair cutting business if they cut your skin and make you bleed?

I think you are a paranoid. That is the chance you take when you leave yourself open around sharp instruments. Maybe you should have thought of this before entering the shop, or sending a family member there. An ounce of preventin is worth a pound of cure.



Can you bring a lawsuit against a hair cutting business if they cut your skin and make you bleed?

Stop freaking out.They sanitize between hair cuts.Suing is for total BUMS.I got cut on the ear before and I'm alright.In fact I went back to work and earned money the old fashioned way.Bleeding will toughen the bashfulness right out you.



Can you bring a lawsuit against a hair cutting business if they cut your skin and make you bleed?

I think you're being silly. The risk of his catching ANY disease has so many zeroes in front of it that it's laughable, and they didn't do anything for you to sue over. Had they cut him on purpose or had they used some contraption that isn't a normal part of the business, you'd have a case, but what they did was an accident, and there's nothing to suggest they breached they did anything they shouldn't have, just the result wasn't the normal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment