Thursday, October 8, 2009

If I went into a hair cutting place, and asked for them to make my hair wavy permanently, can they d

I absolutely love wavy hair, my hair wavy -----%26gt; TOTALLY LOVE



i feel so great with it like that



can i get it permanent? so that when i come outta shower, and dry hair it will be naturaly wavy?



If I went into a hair cutting place, and asked for them to make my hair wavy permanently, can they do that?

i dont think u can get it permanentley wavy but i know for sure you can get it permanentley CURLY....sorry gudd luck



If I went into a hair cutting place, and asked for them to make my hair wavy permanently, can they do that?

yeah, they can make it semi-permanently wavy. You'll have to get it redone about twice a year, though. I haven't personally had it done, but I'm guessing that you will also have to get special products. If that's what you want, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment