Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help on razor cutting / feathering hair?

Ok, so I've gone to the 4 different barbers. And none of them tend to understand the idea of what I want about what I want in my hair. So I've decided to come here! Well, first off I'm a guy, and I guess, for lack of a better word you could call my hair "emo." I have it parted on my left eye swooping down to my lip and its getting near the tip of my back so I think it's time for a cut.



Now then, what I want is to get it cut a decent bit, but I want it very choppy and layered, some friends advised me to give a full razor cutting a try without any scissors to avoid any bluntness. I'm looking for kind of feathered look wanting to get it to swoop over one eye in a curve and on both sides kind of get the choppy curve (not that dull curve that looks like a helmet on your head) to about the length of my lips so to speak.



Sorry I'm not entirely sure on what I'm talking about but any advice would be greatly appreciated!



Help on razor cutting / feathering hair?

try a salon instead of a barber. razors are damaging to the hair. the stylist can "point" cut the hair so that it creates a jagged edge, much like a razor, but not damaging like the razor. hope this helps =)



Help on razor cutting / feathering hair?

NO RAZOR CUTS!!!! UNLESS YOUR SHAVING THE HAIR OFF! HAVE BEEN A COSMETOLOGIST FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND TO GET A FEATHERED LOOK IT NEEDS TO BE LAYERED AND THESWOOP PART IS UP TO YOUR WHEN BLOWDRIEG THE HAIR ALL THOUGTHE TECHN. CAN GIVE YOU TIPS ON STYLING YOUR HAIR BUT NO RAZORS UNESS YOUR SHAVING YOUR NECK CHOOSE YOUR TECHN. THAT MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE OK?THATS IMPORTANT AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND...YOU WILL LOOK JUST AS HANDSOME AS BEFORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment