Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cutting my fiance's hair?

My fiance's mom usually cuts his hair because apparently he's been scared of barbers/stylists since he was little. he recently asked me to cut his hair next time. i have a little experience so i won't be going about this totally blindly, but is there an easy kind of "how to" site for cutting men's hair?



Cutting my fiance's hair?

I don't know about websites, but there is a book called "Haircutting for Dummies." I cut my husband's hair and my own sometimes. Just follow the lines of the way it's already been cut, and pull pieces of hair from each side out at the same time to make sure it's even. If he doesn't like it, let his mother do it. She'll love that, and that's one less thing you have to do for him.



Cutting my fiance's hair?

Tell him you love him but ,your not his mother and you would love to see him with his first real haircut. Drop a hint to his mother that you are not crazy about grown men who need child like services from mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment