Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am having very thin &silky hair &with round face which hair cutting will suits me?

can i go for feather cut but i dont know how feather cut looks like check out this http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/... is it feather cutting that model having if not tell me plz how feather cutting looking plzzzzz



I am having very thin %26amp;silky hair %26amp;with round face which hair cutting will suits me?

Yes the model has a feather cut. I think you should do the same if you have thin and silky hair. By the way, you should get side bangs. It will go with your round face. Infact, your face wouldn't look so round of you do that. Hope that helped.



I am having very thin %26amp;silky hair %26amp;with round face which hair cutting will suits me?

You should ask for a cut with razored ends. Since you have a round face, you should part your hair off center and have long bangs to help balance it out. Layers will help give fine or thin hair more volume and body. If you ask to have your hair feathered, you mind up with a style that's very.. outdated..... You probably won't, but you should be careful anyway.



I am having very thin %26amp;silky hair %26amp;with round face which hair cutting will suits me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment