Thursday, October 8, 2009

Did I make a mistake cutting my hair?

I used to have long hair and then i got bored with it...im wondering if i made a mistake about it?



Did I make a mistake cutting my hair?

This is the typical post-haircut shock. I always grow my hair really long and then chop off a couple feet and start again. The first few times I did it, it was so weird! I would stare at myself in the mirror because it didn't even look like me! Haha. But I think you'll adjust to your new 'do and probably come to love it because it's SO much easier to maintain and style.



Did I make a mistake cutting my hair?

......hun i cant tell if you made a mistake or not unless i saw a picture! .....



wait or do u mean was it a bad choice? well if it looks nice and if you like it.......then yes it is a good choice.......idk its whatever you like



Did I make a mistake cutting my hair?

if you like how your hair turned out then no it wasn't a mistake. if now then your hair will always grows back. for me around an inch or so every month maybe?



Did I make a mistake cutting my hair?

i personally like long hair. but its only hair. whatever you do with it, it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment