Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

I'm a teenage guy with long blonde hair. It's kind of a surfer style but my sister wants me to cut it to either a short and "Scruffy" look or even a buzz cut. The "scruffy" idea would be something like this:



-http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/...



-http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actor...



-http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/d...



-http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/d...



Obviously the buzz cut would be a full shave. My problem is I don't know if I can part ways with my long hair. It's sweaty during the summer and sometimes even causes me to break out, but it's a look that I spent 8 months to achieve. On the other hand, I have had this long hair for a year and it may be time for a new shorter look. I guess my "beef" is that if I cut it, I probably won't grow it out for a while since it's such a long process. What should I do?



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

I would get it shaggy! Personally that totally turns me on!



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

Dont cut your hair!



I love guys with long hair =]



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

u should post a pic of you on here so people would know what u look like like that to give u advice the same doo is not aplliable to all people i mean ashton kutcher might look good in it but maybe larry the cable guy wont u know what im saying???



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

OK... I think that you'd better cut your hair taking into account the first link... because that style is awesome... looks nice...



And you can use it in different occasions... without having to make an effort fixing it...



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

You mean long hair that you can put in a pony tail? if so then that kinda hair is hot dont cut it!



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

Don't cut it.



Thinking about cutting hair (for guy)?

You should not cut it. I like guys with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment