Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can you make a living cutting hair???

I am a teen. I could not find a job NO WHERE I been looking for about 2 years now. but i have been cutting hair for a long time. (only my bro,dad hair) I am very good. BUT HOW MUCH money can i make cutting hair.



Can you make a living cutting hair???

Yeah people do it all the time, but to make the big bucks you would probably have to work in a salon %26amp; to do that you have to have a license/certificates...But you can definitely make good money. Think about it if you charged $20 a pop if you cut 5 people's hair that would be $100! A hundred dollars a day isnt bad :).....But if you can't get your license then I would just work out of your home %26amp; cut your family %26amp; friends hair...Anyways I hope this helps! Good Luck :)



Can you make a living cutting hair???

u can make gud money if ur gud at it my dads a barber and he can afford to send me to privet school



gud luck



Can you make a living cutting hair???

im not sure exactly but it wiould of helped if youd got a saturday job sweepin up then you can always seee job openings and looking out for courses!



good luck



Can you make a living cutting hair???

If you have a Diploma it increases your income potential. Like Beauty School. I know you might think its Cheesy, but if it increases your income potential, why not?



Can you make a living cutting hair???

yes you can. if you can take a hair dressing cirtificate, better!!



my friend makes money that way.



Can you make a living cutting hair???

you can make a lot of money if you're good.



Can you make a living cutting hair???

Ive heard you can, but i wouldn't expect good $ for the first couple of years, you need to prove your good and work your way into a good hair salon to make good$.

No comments:

Post a Comment