Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm cutting my friends hair....?

Okay so..im going to be cutting my friends hair (i have cut hair before) but i wanna make sure i do it exactly right, this is her hair now:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6t3aruh%26amp;...



and she wants her hair like this:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=7yfsvg5%26amp;...



but she wants to keep her length..but a little trim.



I have done cuts like, even across, side bangs, and layers, but nothing this drastic. I jsut wanna know, how should i start? for the layers..should i start at the crown? and do the choppy layers? just give me step by step..or how to get the best results to that haircut! Thank you :) (I do not want to screw it up, so please dont take this question as a joke, nor be a smart ***)



I'm cutting my friends hair....?

DO NOT EVEN TRY IT. If you've never done it before or you're not a professional, you don't want to practice on your friend's hair. Let a professional hair stylist do it for her so that there are no hard feelings between the two of you and the haircut comes out perfect. You don't want to screw it up.



I'm cutting my friends hair....?

i totally agree with Shh....i am a hairdresser, and that is a VERY difficult haircut to do, especially if you are not a professional! you have to have done that cut MANY times before to get that done perfect! tell her to go to a salon and get it done, because you will mess it up, i am not trying to be mean, but just trust me, please!!! :)



I'm cutting my friends hair....?

OMFG PLEASEEEEEEE dont do it!!! shes way to cute to have a jacked up hair cut!! that haircut is done by a razor %26amp; i think professionals should be the only ones that should do razor haircuts!!! if she want a cheap haircut then tell her to go to pro cuts or to a cosmetology school!!



I'm cutting my friends hair....?

I agree that you should not try it.



The hair stylist is the expert in answering this question so far and she thinks it is not a good idea to try either.



I'm cutting my friends hair....?

ok.



use a razor to do it.



start with short layers at the top



then work through hair to do random layers here %26amp; there.



alot of people are suggesting a hairdresser, but hair dresser's don't understand sometimes and make it look more classy then what you orignially want it to be like.



plus they cost money, lol.



good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment